1) Do Study Spanish 90 and 24 if you missed class on Tuesday or Wednesday.
2) Take the Quiz: Verb: Preterite/Imperfects Test until you get a good grade.
3) PreAP III-IV-V, practice the subjunctive exercises, then take the QUIZ 3-U3E3 ALL SUBJUNTIVES TEST UNTIL YOU GET A GRADE. YOU MAY BETTER IT AT ANY TIME.
3) Students who will not be exempt from the final, there is a study packet at the bottom of this page. Do NOT print it at school. You may print it at home, and you may study it. I will NOT give you a study packet.
+++Spanish III kids who have to take the final, Anglos in particular, check the first 2 links below for your part of the third year test. Become totally familiar with the story, then practice the test on bottom of the Quia options.
4) For Bonus this six weeks, you may do the following Study Spanish GRAMMAR quizzes to average up your grades: 99,(Future), 104 (Conditional), 62-74 (Preterite, Imperfect). These count for BONUS Test Grades.
5) Try www.wordplay.com or www.brainrush.com , the first and second links below. The reps are coming to town, about May 28-30, and they plan to visit our school, so at least you will be able to talk to them knowledgeably, having tried out their sites.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 25 KIDS WHO PASSED THE NATIONAL SPANISH EXAM AND ELENA LUGO WHO WON 1ST PRIZE AT THE NET OLE' SCHOLARSHIP EXAM. SEE THE LIST POSTED OUTSIDE MY CLASSROOM. ALSO CONGRATULATIONS TO THE KIDS WHO WON SEMESTERS FROM TEXAS A&M!