Peru State College
"Engage, Inquire, Discover, Innovate"
Peru State College School of Education
Creating Exemplary Educators: Reflective Decision-makers
FOUNDATIONAL KNOWLEDGE-PROFESSIONAL DISPOSITIONS AND INTEGRITY-PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
MEET IN THE CURRICULUM AREA OF THE LIBRARY ON MONDAY
ESU 4 Workshops:
ESU ASD (Autism) Cadre - April 27
ELL Network - May 1
Building a Community of Writers (3-12) - May 27 and 28
Intervention for Young Writers (K-3) - May 29
A Framework for Understanding Poverty - June 1-2
Math Workshop (K-5) - June 9
Math Workshop (6-12) - June 16
NETA - April 23-24
HAWP Final Draft due Wednesday, April 29
Additional work for Wednesday:
1. Print Final Exam Study Guide
2. Read Chapter 10--Studying Text
Use the "Post it Note" Process
1. What are external text structure elements?
2. What is internal text structure?
3. BEST Graphic Organizer to use in YOUR CONTENT AREA for studying text you would assign.
4. BEST Note-taking procedure to use in YOUR CONTENT AREA for studying text you would assign.
5. BEST Study Guide procedure to use in YOUR CONTENT AREA for studying text you would assign.
Monday, April 27
NO CLASS - ATTENDING THE AQuestt Conference
Wednesday, April 29
Vocab Lessons 3-4, 5-6
Review for the Final Exam