The Land and the People
In this session, students will be learning about the Features of the Land, Regions and People, and People and the Environment. Students will need to master these six objectives:
1. Describe the major landforms of the United States.
2. Explain the importance of natural resources to a nation.
3. Analyze how the diversity of the people of the United States can be seen in different regions.
4. List some of the ways geographers divide land into regions.
5. Describe how the environment shapes human life.
6. Discuss the ways people interact with the environment.