Protists - Like Plants or Animals
Unit A Section 2
1. Expect to use the microscope to look at various living organisms. You may never drink anything again!!!
2. You will also use the computers to view various sites - to include some of those listed below.
3. We will use video to see active paramecium and other microorganisms.
HOMEWORK:If work is not completed in class------
1. Vocabulary page 49 as well as supplemental words. Follow the procedures in the permanent section of your notebook when completing.
2. Complete the web/worksheet (if assigned) for the section.
3. Answer in complete sentences the critical thinking section on page 49. There is no need to write the questions.
BONUS: Must be turned in prior to the test of this section
1. 10 points - 250 word report with refernce(s) on sickle cell anemeia. or
2. 10 points - 250 word report on any of the microorganisms studied with reference(s). or
3. 10 points - a diagram/model of one of the organisms found in this section. Must label parts.