WELCOME TO OUR CLASS PAGE
Exam date: June 21, 2000 9:30 a.m. Room 119
WORK FOR TODAY--JUNE 9, 2000
1. You may check your email for approximately 15 minutes, but no longer. This is not a whole period for email.
2. Continue exploration of HTML. Use the site http://htmlprimer.com and WORK THROUGH Lessons 1-5. Those of you who indicated that you have had enough experience to lead someone else through HTML, should scan the lessons quickly.
3. After completing Lessons 1-5, review what you have learned. Select a quiz/matching/concentration, etc. game from the URLs listed below.
4. Review Information Processing before the exam by using the hangman game provided below.
5. Working with a partner, begin thinking of a "legal, classroom acceptable" business. You and your partner will be creating a business website. You will need the following information: Name of Business; Contact information (all of it); Business Logo; Links; Text; Different font sizes, font colours, etc; Graphics; Products, prices, and pictures of products; etc. START THINKING AND PLANNING. YOU COULD START FINDING GRAPHICS TODAY.