ELELCTRONIC COMIC BOOK
Create a comic book in PowerPoint
1. It must have 25 slides or more.
2. It must also have a title slide.
3. Collect images from the internet or draw them yourself.
4. Characters must speak in word or thought bubbles.
5. Story must be your own and make sense.
6. You can customize your story as you like.
7. You may not use Beavis & Butthead,
South Park, wrestlers, low-riders, females in revealing clothes, anything that promotes alcohol, drug abuse violence, or inappropriate images.
USE YOUR BEST JUDGEMENT
To Get the Word balloons or bubbles:
Open the drawing toolbar if needed.
Click on Autoshapes
Click on Callouts
Select the word bubble or thought bubble of our choice. Insert pictures and/or text into the word bubbles.
You need to have