HOW TO CREATE A HEADER
1. Open a New MSWord document.
2. Select "View" from the file menu bar.
3. Select "Header and Footer" from the pull down window.
4. When the text frame (with dotted outline) appears on
your blank page, type you name, date, period, team.
5. Click "close".
6. The frame will disappear, and the header you just typed
should be gray.
7. If the entire header disappears, click on "View"
then "Page Layout"
8. That header will automatically appear on each page of
The very first words you type after the header will become the name of the file.