Week of October 2-5, 2000
1. Take quiz on "How Email Works" (see quiz session below)
The session name is "Email"
2. Review for major test on Networks and Internet on Tues.
1. Test on Networks and Internet
1. Set up E-mail accounts on Netscape Messenger (usernames and passwords)
2. Look at POP3 server accounts
3. Look at web-based mail accounts
4. E-mail program overview
5. Take notes on a blank email and send to Mrs. Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Sending,receiving, replying, forwarding, creating mail
2. Setting up address book
3. Sending attachments
4. Send your notes as an attachment from a Word document to Mrs. Foster at email@example.com
Friday - No class, Homecoming all day, 12:00 release
BEAT the OAK TRAIL EAGLES!