WELCOME TO MISS CIFREO'S THIRD GRADE!
1. Respect others and their property
2. Be responsible and organized
3. Choose an appropriate behavior in a group or individual situation
4. Work as a team!
1. There will be an assignment that will be called the "morning activity" on the board every morning when you come in, you must begin working on the assignment. Every student will have a journal just for these "morning activities."
2. After the morning pledge, you must be finished with the "morning activity" and as a class we will go over the activity. The "morning activity" will not last more than 5 minutes.
3. When the class is getting to noisy, I will say, "SALAMI". This will tell the students to stop and look at me immediately. This procedure will be practiced the first week of school and then it will become a routine for the students.
** There will be a numerous of other procedures, but I will go over that in class. These other procedures are; how to head a paper, turning in homework, going to the restroom and getting water, finishing makeup work, and how to act when visitors come into the classroom.
** This may sound like a lot, but the class will run smoothly and there will be no questioning on how to do something.
1. Warning-verbally or silently
2. Detention-classroom (5-10 minutes of no recess time)
3. Write "behavior sheet"
4. Parental contact
5. Office visit
1. Class Coupons
2. Classroom Privileges
4 Recognition and Self Satisfaction
UPCOMING EVENTS IN AUGUST:
1. Open House will be on August 25 at 7:00 p.m.
2. PTA Meeting for all parents and teachers on August 30
at 7:00 pm in the cafeteria
3. The entire student body will attend an assembly on August
20 concerning school wide rules. This will be held
during regular school hours.
**This will be a wonderful year!
**"WE CAN ALL BUILD A BRIDGE TOGETHER!"