Find the reference that says "Christmas".
Pick one of the countries that is listed. You will be able
to read about some other countries and their Christmas
Make a report to be given to the class on your country.
Include the following information in your report:
4. Songs (music)
6. Santa Claus
Once your report is completed, you will share with the
class one of the following:
1. A poster with pictures of food, traditions, etc.
2. Map of your country, including special celebrations
in specific cities.
3. Food -- complete a recipe from the country you are
studying to share with the class (Make sure you include
4. Model -- this could be one of the crafts, toys, or
religious symbols. If you make the model, please
include written instructions.
5. Music -- make a collection of songs, play an
instrument. or sing.
SECOND PROJECT: Pick one of the Christmas Crafts and make
it as an art project. Follow the directions given.