Hello class, we have 6 weeks of school left this year!
Things to remember that will make you more successful:
1. Bring yor respect, manners and all your books to class daily ( text, notebook, warmups)
2. Be in your assigned seat when the bell rings
3. Write down your warm-ups and sit quietly until I have checked roll and taken care of buisness.
4. Read the assignment board daily.
5. Listen to instructions carefully!!!!
6. Raise your hand when you have questions or comments.
7. Use your class time wisely, if you have time to start on homework do so.
8. Make a note ( in tracker ) if you homework, write when you have quizzes or tests before you leave class each day.
9. NO GUM CHEWING.