1. A pocket folder is required for class to keep your homework, notes, tests, and quizzes together. This folder is to be brought to class daily. All papers must be kept for the entire semester. Folders will be collected and graded periodically during the course.
2. You need to come prepared to class daily with a blue or black pen and a pencil, extra paper, your folder, and assigned work. No RED ink will be accepted on any work!!
3. You will be assigned a textbook that may be kept at home in order to complete any homework assignments.
4. A $10 fee is required to be paid to the school bookstore to cover expenses for the class. Be sure to return the YELLOW receipt to your teacher as soon as you have paid the fee.
DUE DATE FOR FEES: OCTOBER 11, 12(date your class meets). (Date changed since bookstore was not opened)
OCC/TECH PREP CREDIT
Students taking this class can elect to receive college credits in addition to CNS credit.
To receive credit (4 college credit hours), you must:
1. Sign up with your teacher
2. Pay the college tuition by the assigned date
3. Pass the course with at least a B
4. Take the second half of the course, FOOD PREPARATION
AND NUTRITION, and pass it with at least a B (see your
guidance counselor ASAP to sign up for this class)
A. Please note the lab sheets are due the day AFTER a lab is COMPLETED.
B. Place all assignment in class folder by the due date. This is your responsibility. YOU WILL NOT BE REMINDED TO HAND IN ASSIGNMENTS.