ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
5:15-6:55 p.m. TUES & THURS
1. No make-up exams will be given. NO EXCEPTIONS. I do drop the lowest test score.
2. The only bonus credit is given ONE TIME ONLY for donating or attempting to donate blood. THIS DOES NOT MEAN SELLING PLASMA. You must have original (not copied) written proof of donation or attempt to donate
90-100 = A
80-89 = B
70- 79 = C
60-69 = D
below 60 = F
4. THERE WILL BE A COMPREHENSIVE FINAL EXAM.
5. Test content will come from lecture notes, handouts, diagrams and powerpoint slides based on the objectives found in the syllabus.
6. I strongly encourage you to use a tape recorder.
7. The class will begin promptly at 5:15.