May 30 - June 2
HELLO LAKESIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENT OR PARENT!
We are finishing up our novel "Stone Fox" this week. Most of the students really enjoyed it. We are
making a chapter 11 to the book (an extra conclusion). We should start our next section
(poetry) by Friday.
We are studying Wisconsin government. We will begin to study the 3 levels of government. We will also
begin to learn about the state flag, flower, animal and bird.
We are studying multiplication. We are coming up with many ways to multiply multiple-digit
numbers. Third graders will be finishing up the chapter on multiplication. They should be ready for
the test on Monday.
FINAL TEST is Wednesday. This is the last grade your child will recieve for the year.
- Bring in all books that need to be returned to the bookmobile and the library.
- For book buddies this Friday, we will be celebrating the end of the school year. Ask your child if
(s)he has volunteered to bring anything!
- Wednesday we will be seeing the buffalo calf!
- Tuesday the 6th, we will be visiting other classrooms to see their dramatic presentations.
- Field Day starts at noon on the 7th.
- Thursday the 8th is the awards ceremony from 9:30 - 10:30.
- We still have Terebithia projects here that should be taken home.