HyperStudio Mystery: Who Am I?
To create a Hyperstudio stack which tells the viewer many details about yourself without giving away your actual identity. Your multimedia presentation will demonstrate your ability to incorporate text, images, sound, animation, and hyperlinks.
1. The first card in your stack will act as a title page,
displaying the name of the assignment in a clear and attractive
manner, along with 2 related graphics, which may be clip art.
(2 marks for the title, 5 marks for each graphic, plus 3 marks for the card's overall look)
2. The second card in your stack will include your 'Table of Contents' which will have 6 buttons, one button linking to each of the other cards in the stack.
(2 marks per working button, plus 3 marks for the card's overall look)
3. Cards 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 will each focus on one of the following topics:
- Me As A Baby
- Growing Up
- My Hobby
- My Beliefs / Philosophy of Life
- What I Did On My Vacation
- My Future
- My Likes and Dislikes
- What I Do For Recreation
(2 marks per card with an appropriate title)
4. Each card of cards 3 through 7 will include at least one image.
(4 marks per card with an appropriate image)
5. Each card of cards 3 through 7 will include a button linking it to the previous card, the 'Table of Contents' card, and the next card in the stack.
(6 marks per card if the card has all 3 buttons that work)
6. Each card of cards 3 through 7 will include a transition to the next card.
(2 marks per card with a transition)
7. At least one card of cards 3 through 7 will include an image that was scanned using the school's scanner.
(2 marks per card with an appropriate image)
8. At least one card of cards 3 through 7 will include an appropriate sound file.
(5 marks per appropriate sound file. maximum = 5 marks)
9. At least one card of cards 3 through 7 will include a properly formatted footnote indicating the source of the information or image.
(5 marks per appropriate footnote. maximum = 5 marks)
Total Marks Available: