3. Increase your vocabulary instantly and receive Spanish Lessons FREE.
Get a 1000 word Spanish vocabulary - almost instantly - and learn how to use 3145 Spanish words in no time. Click on this link to sign up for Free Spanish Lessons.
Downloading the video may take a little time, so be patient.
19. The following is a link to the McGraw-Hill Online Learning Center (OLC). This site contains a lot of activities and pracice quizzes etc. that you can use to increase your proficiency in the language. Take some time to explore this site.
Puntos 8 Online Learning Center - McGraw-Hill
From the drop-down menu (The white box that says "Choose one"), select "Capítulo preliminar". Here you will find five vocabulary quizzes(V): V1 - Greetings, V2 - The verb SER, V3 - Numbers up to 30, V4 - The verb gustar, V5 - Telling time.
Under Capítulo 1, you have 3 vocabulary quizzes (V) and 4 grammar quizzes (G): V1 - La clase (Items), V2 - La clase (School subjects), V3 - Palabras interrogativas; G1 - Gender of articles (Singular), G2 - Gender of articles (Plural), G3 - Present tense of -ar verbs, G4 - Making "Yes - No" questions.
Under Capítulo 2, there are 3 vocabulary quizzes (V) and 4 grammar quizzes (G); V1 - La familia, V2 - Numbers up to a hundred, V3 - Adjectives; G5 - Adjectives (Gender, number and position), G6 - Present of SER (Uses), G7 - Possessive Adjectives, G8 - Present tense of -er and -ir verbs.
There are many other activities, some of them interactive, with video and audio, that you can use to practice. Try the Activity Pack! It's all free!
Note: When you do any of these activities, DO NOT email the results to your instructor. They are only intended for additional practice.
21. Open this file to see a list of the most common interrogative words and expressions in Spanish. Do you know them? You will need them for the final oral interview.
22. The file below contains a review guide for your preparation for the Final Oral Interview.
Remember also that in the "Página oral" section of the class page you can listen to recordings of sample interviews.
23. Here is the link to the PDF file of the Power Point used in class for Unidad 3 - ¿Dónde está Santiago?
¿Dónde está Santiago?
24. Below is the passage that you wrote in class for the Dictado.
Sara y Felipe