Students will demonstrate competency in, and engage in critical discourse about, using technology to support learning.
1. Students will begin to develop the knowledge and skills to engage in meaningful, critical discourse and/or practice of:
· past, current, and possible future trends in the use of educational technology
· the basics of instructional design as it relates to their teaching experience their role as teacher and educator and how technology impacts this role
· the relationship between technology and change
· implications of a technological society
2. Students will collaborate to produce a unit of instruction supported by technology, incorporating instructional design principles, best practices in technology, and learning theory.