Viajes por satélite - México
Instructions: Let’s travel to México now. We have been talking about families, family reunions, and other family activities. One of the most popular places to go in Mexico City is the Bosque de Chapultepec. Our destination is the Bosque de Chapultepec. Zoom in on some of the images to see what kinds of activities in which families can participate. Please answer the questions that follow, either by using the images and videos you see or by visiting the additional websites.
Click on the Google Map link below and answer the following questions. Then, turn them into your instructor for credit in the 3 Cs component of your course.
1. Please name at least four museums you can visit in the park.
2. Perhaps the most important museum near the park is the Museo Nacional de Antropología. What are some items you and your family could see there?
3. Where would you go with your family to see some animals in the park?
4. Where would you and your family go to spend some time on the water?
5. List some of the memorials or monuments that you and your family would enjoy seeing?
6. Please look for the Feria de Chapultepec and describe what you see.
7. What is the area of Los Pinos noted for?
8. Please describe a place in your community that has a variety of activities for families or individuals.
9. Why do you think it is important for a city the size of Mexico City to have a place like this?
10. Can you think of a place in a large city in your country that is similar to this?
11. If you could go to the Bosque de Chapultepec, what are some of the activities that you would like to do?