Third Grade Newsletter
Information for the Week:
* PTO meeting - January 18th at 7:00 pm
* Tutoring on Wednesday, Jan. 19th 3:00-4:00
* We will be getting the results back from our practice TAAS
test sometime this week. After we receive these results, we will be contacting you on how your child did.
* Please make sure that your child is putting quality time into their homework. They need to be writing complete sentences when appropriate. They should be using their reading and math strategies on each assignment.
HOMEWORK HOMEWORK HOMEWORK
* Read 20 minutes every night. Make sure you child is filling out their AR reading log.
* Story problems over addition, subtraction, and multiplication (due this Friday)
* Perimeter Project - Due Jan. 28th.
once, animal, life, enough, took, these, find, long, know, back, another, left, thought, without, photo, phase, phrase, phone