¡HOLA MIS ESTUDIANTES!
¡Bienvenidos a la página web de la Sra. Cannon-Ruffo!
OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER LAB INSTRUCTIONS
Sorry that I can't be with you again today. I hope to see you tomorrow. BE SURE TO BRING YOUR VOCAB PACKETS FOR ME TO CHECK IN TOMORROW!!!
Thursday, February 17 - WRITING CENTER
1. Today you will be working with Inspiration and the new vocabulary from Chapter 8 - Primer Paso. You can find it on p.119 in your textbook.
2. Open the Inspiration program (it is probably under the Start button). Change the main idea to ¡A Comer!. Select the symbol by clicking on it and then click on the Rapid Fire button. A little red lightning bolt will show up behind your title. Start to add the vocab from the Primer Paso; remember to hit Enter after you type each word. This will allow you to add all the vocabulary very quickly.
3. Once you have entered all the vocabulary, go to the menu bar under Edit and choose Select All. Then choose Link, Hide Link (also on the menu bar). This will turn off all your links.
4. Finally, rearrange the vocabulary in a way that makes sense to you.
5. If you finish with all of this, try to find pictures that illustrate some of the vocabulary you have entered. Select the vocab item you want to replace with a picture and then select the picture from the tool box on the left. It will put the vocab you have typed under the picture and get rid of the shape. If you have any questions or problems, ask Justin or Mike for help.
6. At the end of the class, save your work to your Spanish folder on H: and also to Global, Hand In, Cannon-Ruffo, Eighth Grade, A Comer (Could someone please make the folder?). I want everyone to turn something in so I can see how hard you worked for me today!!!
You may use any of your resources that will help you to be successful with these activities. Remember, you may take quiz sessions as often as you would like to get the grade that you want. I will collect the grades on these assignments one week after they have been assigned. Good luck and happy learning!