Welcome 4th Graders! You have just entered the pathway to success. Ms. Flowers will update this website on a weekly basis. Included in this website will be:
1) Spelling words 5) Language arts
2) Vocabulary words 6) Review games
3) Reading drills 7) and more!!!
4) Social Studies
Enjoy and make learning fun!!
Week of November 27, 2000- December 1, 2000
1) narrator: a person or character who tells a story.
2) offstage: the part of a stage the audience cannot see.
3) acrobat: a person skilled at tumbling and other physical feats.
4) encourage: to urge or inspire.
5) fragile: easily broken; delicate.
6) exhausting: tiring.
7) sustenance: something that gives strength, such as food.
8) conspiracy: a secret plan of two or more people: a plot.