BENVENUTI ALLA PAGINA DI 6th GRADE DI ITALIANO E DI MUZZY. (WELCOME TO 6TH GRADE ITALIAN AND MUZZY'S PAGE -you can e-mail me with questions.)
Buon Divertimento, (Have fun)
Go to the Muzzy1 link below - and do the following exercises. - Do Java games first. When doing the Java games - this is the sequence you should follow -
1. When you've clicked on the game and have the choices of matching or flashcards - click first on "list of terms" below matching. Look over the list of terms (you can always go back to it)
2. Do flashcards from Italian to English (if you don't know a term - don't remove it - click on the try later/again button
3. Do matching (about 6-10 games as board changes everytime)
4. Go back to flashcards and do flashcards from English to Italian - discarding only the ones you know.
5. You are now read for columns
6. Hangman should be done only after the above steps.
Once you are finished with all the steps above, you may move on to
- Learn foods at the link for personal description and practice those games in the same way.