¡¡¡BIENVENIDOS A MI PÁGINA DE ESPAÑOL 2!!!
THIS IS A TPRS CLASS
Your homework is infrequent in my class because you learn the vocabulary in class and I assess your understanding on the spot. Most of the time, there really is no need to assign homework. BUT, you should practice the vocabulary with the gestures we've learned in class in order to maintain your abilities.
Retell from perspective nightly.
If you want or need additional practice, do the following things:
1. Practice gestures & vocab
2. Retell the stories you've learned during our class period with the vocab sheet.
3. Retell the story with out the vocab sheet.
4. Retell from different perspectives (i.e. yo, tú, etc.)
5. Teach your parents the vocab, gestures, & story.
6. Time your retells with a stop watch. Try to lower your times. Compete with your friends!!!
If you have questions concerning material we're learning, you can e-mail me at: