1. HSED Graduation held at NWTC Main Campus - June 8, 2000
6:30 PM (students show by 5:45)in the cafeteria located
in building 3
2. First day of eligibility to take the final GED test is
May 9, 2000.
3. Last day to complete all remaining GED and HSED
requirements and still participate in the graduation
ceremony is May 18, 2000.
4. The waiver of the 60 day waiting period between Civics
and Health test retakes will not be re-examined until
5. Software to prepare for the Civics test is now available
- ask your instructor.
6. Spring Break begins April 21 and students return to
classes on May 1, 2000