Yr 8DRUG AND ALCOHOL WORKSHEET FOR INTERNET LESSON
Step 1. Logon and go to www.ceida.net.au
Step 2. From this web site find the following answers and information.
FIND THE FOLLOWING STATISTICS
· Statistics for people that use Alcohol and Tobacco.
· How many deaths there are from Tobacco.
· How many people are hospitalised from the use of Tobacco.
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS FOR ALCOHOL
· What is Alcohol ?
· What are the immediate effects of using alcohol (list 6) ?
· What are the long term effects of using alcohol (list 6)
· What are the differences for Women and the amount of Alcohol that they can drink. ?
· Are there dangers when mixing alcohol and other drugs ?
· What are some contact numbers for help with Alcohol and drug abuse for people in NSW. ?
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS FOR TOBACCO
· What is Tobacco ?
· What are the Short term effects of its use (list 6) ?
· What are the Long term effects of its use (list 6) ?
· What are some ways in which you can quit ?
FIND ANOTHER DRUG AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
· List the drug and what it does to the body ?
· What are the short term and Long term effects of this drug ?
· Are there differences for its use between Males and Females ?
Are there agencies that can help you with a problem with this drug. ?