TEACHER: Mrs. Angelina Jeffries
I am excited to have your son/daughter in my Spanish class, and I am looking forward to meet him/her on Monday or Tuesday, according to the schedule for A/B Days.
During the summer I attended a teacher training (Exploring new cultures:the internet),and I hope to have your approval to use this resource as part of the Spanish Course.
From what I have already seen, the internet promises to be of great help. Students will have the opportunity to expand their horizon and increase their knowledge of the people, land, and culture of the Spanish world.
SPANISH 1 CLASS MATERIALS:
1. A Notebook Three-ring Binder(1 1/2 to 3 inches wide)
2. A Spanish/English Dictionary (for home use)
3. Set of coloring pencils/markers/crayons (for home use)
4. A pen (black/blue ink only)Grade change will not be
possible if pencil is used.
5. HOMEWORK WILL BE GIVEN FOR EACH CLASS A/B DAYS
6. LATE Homework will receive 70%. Lawful absences will
have the 5(five) days allowed to get full credit. Notes
are due upon return to school and no later than 2
7. TUTORING: Monday - Thursday by appointment only at 3:15
8. PARENTAL CONFERENCE: Same as above for tutoring.
9. HOMEWORK 1: PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE FOR CLASS
EXPECTATIONS AND COURSE OUTLINE(for my file)
10. HOMEWORK 2: Decorate his/her NAME TAGS