Welcome to the second grade classroom connections page. You will be able to find out up to date information about what is going on in second grade. This page will be updated by Tuesday of each week. Thanks for visiting us!
For the week of September 18, 2000 :
Ask your child:
* if they have been caught reading?
* what is for sale in the story they read this week?
* what continent they live on?
This week in second grade:
* The students will be reading the story Lemonade For Sale.
* It is about a group of children who need to raise money to repair their clubhouse.
*Report cards will be sent home on Friday.
*Don't forget to study math facts every night using flash cards.
*Please read 10 minutes every night.
Thank you for visiting our Classroom Connections page. If you would like to email us, please feel free to do so. If you have a specific question about your student, please call or write to your teacher! Have an outstanding week!