For each Europe Worksheet and Chart: Each student must do assignments 1 - 4 on the worksheet. This includes making and labeling a map, and completing the chart. The Archipelagoes worksheet and chart are due Sunday night. One hint: the cities of Stockholm, Venice, and Amsterdam are all archipelagoes.
Each student must choose 3 additional items on the worksheet and complete them. The completed worksheet, chart, and map should be emailed to email@example.com. Grandma will report progress to the Principal each week.
- Daniel - 9 items on the chart + 3 additional items
- David - 9 items on the chart + 3 additional items
- Joshua- 8 items on the chart + 3 additional items
- Mary- 7 items on the chart + 3 additional items
- Michael- 5 items on the chart + 3 additional items
The following quizzes should be completed by noon on March 3:
- The Bays Map Quiz (Michael)
- Island Map Quiz (David, Michael)
- the Straits Map Quiz (everyone except Daniel)
- Straits Quiz (everyone except Michael)
Someone needs to teach Peter the Continents and Oceans cork board map. Consult Mom for the value of this.
2 episodes of Civilsation should be completed by Saturday night.
If you want to work ahead, you can tell which worksheets will be coming up by looking at the list of worksheets and charts in the list of links at the bottom of the page.