* * * * * * * * Enter the Science Fair ON - LINE! * * * * * * * * *
Send an E~mail to Mr. I-C L @ Bronx Science. When you're ready, just click on the E-LINK above (upper right) and be prepared to submit:
. . . . . . . . . . . cut here . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
VERY OFFICIAL EXPO'2002 APPLICATION
PROJECT TOPIC________________ PROBLEM_____________________?
DISPLAY TITLE: (be brief) _________________________________
HOMEPHONE (optional)___________TEACHER'S APPROVAL? [ ]Yes
eMAIL ADDRESS _________________ COMMENTS, QUESTIONS?
[ ] TABLE NEEDED [ ] ELECTRICITY
[ ] SINK / WATER
[ ] LIVE ORGANISM [ ] WINDOW
[ ] DARKNESS [ ] ICE
[ ] Hall Poster Only [ ] Lobby Preferred
[ ] other________________________
You will receive an acceptance by reply-mail. Bring a printout of your acceptance to the Biol.Dep't Office to receive your free Packet of Helpful Hints, or rm. 337R.
-------------------cut here, neatly)-------------------------------------------
- click here to enter Bronx Science's MATH-TECHNOLOGY-CHEM-PHYSICS-BIOL.-SCIENCE EXPOSITION'2002 [icl]
- freshman projects [ic]
- AFTER THE SCIENCEFAIR , for bonafide PARTCIPANTS ONLY! Click here for info @ a really cool-fun SUMMER TRIP to FIRE ISLAND with Family & Best Friends. And science activities in the bay, beach, and town pizza shop.
- Ideas for your Sciencfair Display
- View an online verson of the Carolina Biological Supply Co. Catalog
- Be sure to look over this PRIMARY research journal site, then do research in 331, 309, library, or at home if you can afford to join. We have a free GROUP-LOG-IN tto the site, only accessible in certain rooms, e.g. 309, 331.
- This West Coast Science Fair web page includes a STUDENT HANDBOOK chock full of step by step ideas and procedures, check out the sidebar.
- Click here to the IPL, Internet Public Library; a place to get started using their RESOURCE GUIDE.
- Obtain science fair materials for display
- E-databases of student research
- Enter the Cyber_fair.contest [after the bxsciEXPO'2k]
- Check out these resource ideas if your need a jump start
- Tips for teachers
- Need some "TIPS"? Click here!
|Last updated 2008/09/28 10:38:02 PDT||Hits 1233|