CHAPTER 15: LIGHT (PINHOLE CAMERA)
Activity One-Link #1 (20 minutes)Concept building:
- Download the file and open it using the sortware INSPIRATION.
- Complete the concept map. Get the information by using the pinhole cameras provided. You can also open the NLSS2 Program on the desktop of your computer and do the Virtual Experiment in Chapter 15-LIGHT.
Activity Two-Link #2 (10 minutes)Checking your understanding:
Complete the Cloze Passage.
- Complete the Mini Ex. in Text Pg 160.
Activity Three- HOMEWORKK:
Workbook Pg 71-72
Link # 3 Powerpoit presentation on Pinhole Camera
Extension exercise- Link #6
What would you see if you were in a giant pinhole camera the size of a room? What would be the colour of the wall? Would it be bright or dark? What would you see if a friend outside the pinhole camera shine a flashlight through the pinhole? Find out in How Stuff Works?
END OF LESSON
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
CHAPTER 15: LIGHT SHADOWS
Activity #1 (5 minutes)
View movie on eclipse by clicking the link below #4.
Activity #2 (40 minutes)
How are shadows formed?Link #5
1.Open the link below on How are shadows formed?
2. View first slide. (There are 4 slides altogether)
3.Right click on mouse and hold. Copy slide.
4.Open Powerpoint program. Go to FILE oan click New to make new file.
5. Got to VIEW. Choose Slide Sorter.
6. Go to EDIT and Paste.
7. Go to VIEW and choose SPEAKER NOTES to look at the instructions.
8.When the first slide has been completed, SAVE you work as a UNIQUE file name and go on to do the 2-4 slide.
Activity # 3 (15 mins)
|Last updated 2008/09/28 20:14:30 SGT||Hits 354|