Welcome to the Social Studies 8 Review Web Page
The Social Studies 8 Final Exam Part 3 at NSJHS is scheduled for: Friday, June 7, 2002.
Students will need a #2 Pencil
- The 1930 and the Great Depression
- 1940s and WWII
- 1950s and the Korean War
- 1960s and Vietnam War
- 1970s - today
Students will also receive a Review Packet (paper copy) in their social studies classes to help them review.
The NYS State Assessment Social Studies 8 Test:
- WHO: ALL 8th Grade Students
- WHEN: Wednesday, June 19th
- WHERE: North Syracuse Jr. High School
- TIME: 7:45 - 11:00 (Buses will be provided)
- SUPPLIES: #2 Pencils and Blue or Black Pen
The NY State Assessment covers material from 7 & 8th grade Social Studies. The activities below cover 8th grade material.
Students will recieve 7th grade Review Packets from their Social Studies Teachers.
The State Assessment is composed of three parts:
- 45 Multiple Choice Questions
- Constructed Response Section
- Document Based Question (DBQ)
ALSO - Check Mrs. Kurdziel's, Mrs. Brown's and Mrs. Wenk's web pages under USEFUL LINKS for more review activities.
Teachers Social Studies 8