- . Get a handout from the basket on the table.
- Put your NAME AND PERIOD on it!
- When you are completely finished reading these instructions, click the FIRST link below to go to network files for this class.
- Choose the file called COMPUTING CYCLE STUDY SHEET by double clicking it.
- Click this link: J:\6th Grade - McKinley
- 5. Copy the definitions for COMPUTER, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE and INPUT on your study sheet.
- Keep your study sheet out until we discuss it.
- You may start keyboarding when you finish copying the definitions! See board for instructions and lessons to complete today.
- You can choose the BACK button on the browser window to return to these instructions.
- HAVE A GREAT DAY!