Welcome to Intermediate ESL Reading and Oral Communications! Hope you'll enjoy using the website for fun games and activities. There will be vocabulary exercises as well as review questions for each chapter which will help you to understand the reading better. In addition, it would be a good idea to check the web every week for assignments due.
You need to always refer to the course syllabus:
Week 6- due 2/26
1. Read Chapters 10,11,&12
2. Quiz on assigned readings
3. 3rd page of the Writing Project
4. Continue on your journal entries/vocabulary
5. "Sequence of Events" sheet
6. Extra Credit- Write a summary of an article related to
the themes of the book(e.g. Gangs, Violence, etc.)
Be prepare to ask questions about the book!
We"ll have a TEST next week!