If you know how to answer the following questions, you will be fine for your semester exams! We are having semester tests!
Use the link below to answer the following Venn diagram questions:
1. How many students own only cats (no dogs or fish)?
2. How many students own cats AND dogs only (no fish)?
3. How many students own cats regardless of whether they own another pet?
4. What is represented by the light blue and dark blue areas of this Venn diagram?
5. How many students own either a fish or a dog?
1. 9 students own cats only
2. 7 students own cats and dogs only
3. 9 + 6 + 7 + 8 = 30 students (9 own only cats, 6 own only cats and fish, 7 own only cats and dogs, and 8 own all three!)
4. It represents the number of students who own only dogs alone or dogs and cats but no fish.
5. 1 + 6 + 8 + 7 + 2 + 5 = 29 students own either a fish or a dog