Supplies needed for this course include: notebook with five dividers, two poster boards, highlighter and paper.
Summer school will consist of the following six units covered over the next six weeks:
*Mental & Emotional Health
*First Aid & Safety
*Nutrition & Personal Health
*Use & Misuse of Drugs
*Diseases & Disorders
There will be several projects and homework assignments throughout the course.
- Worksheets not completed in class will need to be finished as homework and are due the following day
- Current Events are due EVERY Thursday
- Two poster board collages will be due worth 100 points each (Goals Collage & Fire Escape Plan)
- Video Reviews are required for videos seen in class
- Extra-Credit is given for typed work and assignments done"Above and Beyond" what is required!
- Unit exams are given EVERY Friday worth 100 points
Progress reports will be sent home EVERY MONDAY and require a parent signature!
If a guardian emails me back and states they read this outline the student is not required to bring back a signed course outline. Thank you in advance.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me.
Lets of a fun and positive summer! - Mrs. Schug