Here are some new materials to help you review for the upcoming SOL exam.
I borrowed some of these activities from the Quia Library. [Look under "Favorite Links" to access the Quia Library activities.]
Others I designed myself. Hope this helps you review for the exam.
1) Get a good night's sleep the evening before.
2) Eat a good breakfast/lunch before the exam.
3) Bring 2 number 2 pencils with you.
4) Use the restroom before coming to the exam.
5) Remember it is only a test. We have learned quite a bit about world history this year. I am confident that you will do just fine on this test.
SOL EXAM SCHEDULE FOR WORLD HISTORY:
Second Period Thurs, May 17, 7:45 am
Third Period Wed, May 16, 11:30 am
Fourth Period Thurs, May 17, 11:30 am