Physics 2030 Exp. 12 Pre-Lab: Conservation and Energy
Read the lab and write your pre-lab summary in your own words. Use the following steps:
1. Use six traits writing format the best you can.
2. Give an introductory sentence briefly starting what the lab is about.
3. Briefly list or state all the objectives for the lab.
4. Briefly state the lab procedures to be used.
5. Describe any safety equipment needed for this lab.
6. Give a closing sentence to sum up the lab.
|This quiz requires you to log in.
Please enter your Quia username and password.