Take this now! - (copy)
Criteria for Success:
1. Decide if you need to capitalize the word. If it is in the middle of a sentence, do not capitalize unless you have a proper noun. (If ... appears before the word, your are in the middle of a sentence. Do not capitalize. If it begins the sentence, capitalize!)
2. Decide if your word needs to agree with a noun or subject.
3. Add any needed accents, but do not add accents where they do not belong.
4. Consider the vowel sounds as you spell.
5. Space ONE TIME ONLY between a pair of words.
6. Don't space before your first word or after your last word.
7. There is only one word per individual line. If there are two words, there will be two lines.
|This quiz requires you to log in.
Please enter your Quia username and password.