PARASITOLOGY (LECTURE) QUIZ 3 - MIDTERMS - 2A
FOLLOW THE NAME FORMAT:
EROMON, RACHEL ANNE O.
Note: Follow the spaces before and after the DASH " - " symbol for uniformity
1. Copy the link and paste on your web browsers to prevent from website crashing;
2. Read the question critically and answer correctly and completely
3. Write/Choose the BEST answer
4. Write your answers in capital letters only;
5. For items requiring more than one answer, use a semicolon ( ; ) and put no space before and after each answer (i.e. A;B;C or A;B)
6. Abbreviated answers are not accepted; and
7. Assessment is case sensitive.
8. For "TRUE or FALSE" items, if the correct answer is false, write FALSE followed by a semicolon ( ; ) with no space and indicate the correct answer. MOREOVER, if the correct answer is "FALSE" but does not require correction to the statement, then answer "FALSE" only.
9. In writing scientific names, refer to instruction no. 4