Callbacks Callibration Survey

Name


A red asterisk (*) indicates required questions.


  1. From the body shop side: The body shop appears in your callbacks to work, but the adjustor is not consolidated to any groups. What do you do?*
    Work it
    Don’t work it
    Work it, then contact the group to ask them to consolidate it to you


  1. From the body shop side: The body shop appears in your callbacks to work, but the adjustor is consolidated to another group. What do you do?*
    Work it
    Don’t work it
    Work it, then contact the group to ask them to consolidate it to you


  1. If the insurance company is flagged in ECARS 1.0 as a "do not call". What do you do?*
    Mark LM and leave it in BS
    Mark OK and remove from BS
    Remove from everything
    Mark LM and remove from BS
    Mark OK and leave in BS


  1. If the STL callback center works 18 groups. Would you consolidate your customer numbers to all the groups we work?*
    Yes
    No


  1. Adjustor unknown – what do you do?*
    Call branch or customer – get info and update?
    Send electronic note to branch to get the update?
    Do nothing – wait for insurance company to update.
    Call claims office to get adjustor info


  1. Body shop unknown – what do you do?*
    Call branch or customer – get info and update?
    Send electronic note to branch to get into to update?
    Do nothing – wait for insurance company to update.
    Send note to the adjustor to get info to update


  1. Get shop update, send a request to the adjustor to extend for next 5 days. Adjustor does not extend. Day one ticket down, what should you do?*
    Send electronic note via ECARS
    Call adjustor
    Call adjustor’s sup
    Escalate to group contact to call


  1. Get shop update, send a request to the adjustor to extend for next 5 days. Adjustor does not extend. Day 2 ticket down, what should you do?*
    Send electronic note
    Call adjustor
    Call adjustor’s sup
    Escalate to group contact to call


  1. Get shop update, send a request to the adjustor to extend for next 5 days. Adjustor does not extend. Day 3 ticket down, what should you do?*
    Send electronic note
    Call adjustor
    Call adjustor’s sup
    Escalate to group contact to call


  1. Get shop update, send a request to the adjustor to extend for next 5 days. Adjustor does not extend. Day 4 ticket down, what should you do?*
    Send electronic note
    Call adjustor
    Call adjustor’s sup
    Escalate to group contact to call


  1. Get shop update, send a request to the adjustor to extend for next 5 days. Adjustor does not extend. Day 5 ticket down, what should you do?*
    Send electronic note
    Call adjustor
    Call adjustor’s sup
    Escalate to group contact to call


  1. When do you call or email the adjustor’s supervisor when the adjustor is not responding?*
    Never!
    After 2 days of not responding
    When the group contact says I can
    When I feel like it is necessary


  1. When do you call or email or call to an adjustor when they are not responding?*
    Never!
    After 2 days of not responding
    When the group contact says I can
    When I feel like it is necessary


  1. From the adjustor side: Direct bill denied marked in file – no reason given. What should you do?*
    Remove from BS and ignore
    Continue to work by calling the shop and notify the branch
    Put the file in LM every day – and let the branch take care of it
    Contact the insurance company to find out why the direct bill was denied.


  1. Direct bill denied – reason marked in file. What should you do?*
    Continue to get BS updates – notify branch the customer is responsible for out of pocket.
    Remove from BS and ignore
    Contact the customer and let them know the DB was denied
    Remove from ADJ and ignore


  1. File not yours, but in a report you notice it is 20+ days behind. What should you do?*
    Contact someone in the group or branch to give them a friendly heads up
    Do nothing, it’s not our file.


  1. From the adjustor side: Direct Bill – N – Insurance company info listed. What should you do?*
    Call shop for update
    Remove from BS callbacks
    Notify the branch
    Gather shop update and call claims office


  1. Direct Bill – N – Insurance company info not listed. What should you do?*
    Call shop for update
    Remove from BS callbacks
    Notify the branch
    Mark “OK” keep in BS until 3 days old. If nothing changes, just remove from BS.
    Call the body shop for the claim number, then call the adjustor to authorize billing


  1. Adjustor side (ticket is ON ARMS): Extension is current – BS side requested and extension today.*
    Take out of “DO” and put in “ OK”
    send another electronic message to adjustor requesting extension
    Call the adjustor to request an extension
    Take out of “DO” and put in “LM”
    Leave in "DO"


  1. How soon would you escalate a file when it is behind?*
    Ext behind day 1
    Ext behind day 2
    Ext behind day 3
    Ext behind day 4
    Ext behind day 5


  1. On the adjustor side: The BS is consolidated to another callback center and they are not doing their updates timely. What do you do?*
    Call shop and get update yourself
    Have your manager reach to that callback center to ask them to work their file.


  1. From the body shop side: Direct bill denied marked in file – no reason given. What should you do?*
    Remove from BS and ignore
    Continue to work by calling the shop and notify the branch
    Put in LM everyday - let the branch take care of it


  1. For each insurance company that a group would prefer to be handled in-house, should it be flagged in Ralph as do not call? *
    Yes
    No


  1. From the adjustor side: extension current - no body shop update today (The body shop is consolidated to no one). What do you do?*
    Call the body shop and get an update
    Call the branch or the CONSOL team and ask for shop update
    Note in file "waiting on shop update" - Mark OK
    Send note to adjustor for extension to bring up to date - "no shop info avail please advise on ext" - ask the adjustor for one more day


  1. From the adjustor side: extension current - no body shop update today (The body shop is consolidated to another group). What do you do?*
    Call the body shop and get an update
    Call the branch or the CONSOL team and ask for shop update
    Note in file "waiting on shop update" - Mark OK
    Send note to adjustor for extension to bring up to date - "no shop info avail please advise on ext" - ask the adjustor for one more day





MO