SRF Spring Voting for 13-14-PT

The employment category definitions are:
 Administration (Principal, Assistant Principal, Sec./Bookkeeper, Maintenance. Manager, Café Manager, Tech Support Specialist)
 Instructional (All certified instructional staff members)
 Support Staff (Paraprofessionals, Clerk, Computer Operator , Extended Day)
 Maintenance (maintenance personnel excluding manager)
 Food Service (café personnel excluding manager)

Full time employees, as determined by the district, get a full vote and part-time
employees, as determined by the district, get a half vote.



A red asterisk (*) indicates required questions.


  1. Please enter your survey code.*


  1. Please vote for ONE of the following proposals. The proposal with the lowest percentage of votes will be eliminated each day until one of the proposals receives 51% or more of the vote. You have until 8:00 am tomorrow to vote. Please see Angie Rodgers if you have any questions.*
    The School Recognition Funds (SRF) will be distributed by an equal percent based on the average salary of employment categories for the 12-13 staff still here and gone from WCES and based on the percentage of time at WCES (i.e. …3 days per week =60% of determined share).
    The School Recognition Funds (SRF) will be distributed equally among all employment categories of the 12-13 staff, still here and gone from WCES and based on the time at WCES (i.e. …3 days per week =60% of determined share).
    The School Recognition Funds (SRF) will be distributed as follows: 20% divided equally among all employment categories for 12-13 and the remaining 80% divided equally among the instructional staff for 12-13, still here and gone from WCES and based on the percentage of time at WCES (i.e. …3 days per week =60% of determined share).
    The School Recognition Funds (SRF) will be distributed as follows: 80% divided equally among all instructional staff for 12-13 and the remaining 20% among all the other school board employment categories for 12-13, still here and gone from WCES and based on the percentage of time at WCES (i.e. …3 days per week =60% of determined share).





Principal
Wards Creek Elementary
St. Augustine, FL