Links to some Lertap files are found here. Please note the http:// URL to the master Lertap website, as seen above -- if you're new to Lertap, it's the best reference to turn to, a sweet suite to visit, a veritable cornucopia of documentation and other resources.
Update status: The latest version of Lertap 5 for Windows is 220.127.116.11 [Fremantle Village at 8 October 2014]. It is available at Lertap.com and may be reached by following "Useful link" (1) below.
The "Useful links" further down this page allow you to download a Lertap file or two.
(1) corresponds to the SetupLertap5104.exe file, used to install Version 5.10.4. This version will work with Excel 2010 and Excel 2013. It's a 'Mini' version, fully functional, but limited to processing just the first 50 records of a dataset. Note that it is possible (and easy) to convert this 'Mini' version to the 'Full' version -- refer to link (2) below.
(2) links to webpages describing how to install, license, and upgrade the Mini version so that it is not restricted to 50 data records (license prices are mentioned in link (98) below).
(3) is for computer administrators who need to install Lertap 5.10 on a machine used by more than one person.
(4) links to the "updates summary" for all versions of Lertap -- use this to see if your version of Lertap may have been updated.
(5) is a link which leads to some sample Flash videos of Lertap in action (made in 2010 and in some need of updating; some of these videos are probably too long, but they all show aspects of Lertap in application).
(6) links out to a website with sample datasets.
(7) will take you to a website with some very practical pointers on using Excel and Lertap (includes numerous examples of Lertap and Excel in action).
(98) takes you out to the new Lertap 5 e-store for users with Excel 2010 and Excel 2013. (This replaces the former store at Assessment Systems Corporation.)