NCAA Water Polo Rules Test (2017-2018)
1. There are 50 questions on the test. Select ONE answer for each of the questions.
2. The test is available and will remain open.
3. You must take and pass the test before their first collegiate assignment.
4. All referees must achieve a passing score of 90% or better in order to referee.
5. No log in or password is required to take the test. Simply provide your first and last name.
6. The software being used does NOT allow a user to “sign off” midway through the test without losing their answers. And a 24 hour time limit is the maximum per session.
7. Upon submitting the test, each user will receive a score and summary of test.
8. All test results will be distributed to the appropriate Conference Supervisor/Assigner.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.