10&11FEB_005_ CH2B_Vocab. Practice_ [25 words]
HTML Editor - Full Version
1. When given the English clue, write the Spanish word or phrase. Spelling will count. The Spanish words should match the translation from the notes.
2. Refer to the notes given #9 (back side)
3. Remember that you have unlimited chances.
4. The accent marks and punctuation will count where needed such as: á, é, í, ó, ú, ¿.
5. You will be able to go back and correct your answers. Just make sure you do it/them in class otherwise, the grade you have at that time will be automatically submitted.
6. You can make corrections
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO DO CORRECTIONS
|This quiz requires you to log in.
Please enter your Quia username and password.