* Chemistry Unit 4: Bonding TEST *
Chm.1.2 - Students will be able to understand the bonding that occurs in simple compounds in terms of bond type, strength, and properties in order to:
1. Chm.1.2.1 - Compare (qualitatively) the relative strengths of ionic, covalent, and metallic bonds;
2. Chm.1.2.2 - Infer the type of bond and chemical formula formed between atoms;
3. Chm.1.2.3 - Compare inter- and intra- particle forces;
4. Chm.1.2.4 - Interpret the name and formula of compounds using IUPAC convention;
5. Chm.1.2.5 - Compare the properties of ionic, covalent, metallic, and network compounds.
|This quiz requires you to log in.
Please enter your Quia username and password.