| A | B |
| 下個月 | next month |
| 幾天? | How many days? |
| 我有哥哥、姊姊,還有弟弟。 | I have elder brother, elder sister, and younger brother. |
| 你妹妹叫什麼名字? | What is your younger sister's name? |
| 上個星期五 | Last Friday |
| 你爸爸、媽媽都好嗎? | How are your mom and dad? |
| 幾天 | A few days |
| 明天幾月幾日? | What date is tomorrow? |
| 這個星期三,好不好? | Is this Wednesday ok? |
| 我問媽媽 | I ask mother |
| 他請客 | His treat. |
| 不用謝 | No need to thank ( you're welcome!) |
| 没關係 | It doesn't matter. |
| 請問你家幾個人? | May I ask how many people there are in your family? |
| 不太貴 | Not too expensive |
| 他媽媽多大? | How old is his mother? |
| 二十多塊錢。 | Twenty and some dollars |
| 我們都有名字。 | We all have names. |
| 大家都不買。 | nobody wants to buy it. |
| 没有錢 | There is no money. |
| 請問你要買什麼? | May I ask what you want to buy |
| 三月二日到四月六日,一共幾天 | How many days are there from March 2nd to April 6th |
| 我要買這個。 | I want to buy this one. |
| 對不起! | Sorry! |
| 算算一共幾個人? | Let's count how many people there are in all |
| 星期四,還有星期六。 | Thursday and Saturday |
| 有没有人? | Is there anybody? |
| 我算一算,一共九百塊錢。 | I counted it, there are nine hundred dollars in total. |
| 没有人。 | There is nobody. |
| 賣不賣? | (Do you ) sell it or not? |
| 很多人 | There are many people. |
| 這什麼字? | What character is this? |
| 要不要? | (Do you) want it or not? |
| 請問那個多少錢? | May I ask, hao much that one costs? |
| 兩百九十八塊錢。 | Two hundred and ninetyeight dollars |
| 太好了! | It's excellent! |
| 請你早一點,好不好? | Is it ok for you to come earlier please? |
| 太貴了,便宜一點好不好? | It's too expensive, a little cheaper,ok? |
| 一個星期有幾天? | How many days are there in a week? |
| 大家早 | Good morning, everybody! |