|This is my 6th year as the science teacher for the Patriot team at Attea Middle School. I really enjoy science, because I find it fascinating to find out about the world around me and how things work. I hope that through our study of science this year, you, too, will find a topic in science that interests and excites you!
Other things about me...
- I live in Chicago. It is truly an amazing city!
- I love traveling, and I wish I could travel more often!
- In July 2007, I got married.
- In April 2010, my son was born.
- I went to the University of Illinois in Champaign and DePaul University.
- My favorite teams are the Cubs and Illini basketball.