1st term 2nd jrs.
- 4th - PREPOSITIONS-modules 12 to 16- ex 1
- 4th- PHRASAL VERBS - modules 12 to 16
- 4th- PHRASAL VERBS- modules 12 to 16 - ex 2
- 4th- PREPOSITIONS- modules 11 to 16- ex 2
- 4th-M10-01- Second Conditional
- 4th-M10-02: First and Second Conditional
- 4th-M10-03: First or Second Conditional?
- 4th-M10-04- First & Second Conditional
- 4th-M10-05: make and do
- 4th-M10-06- Do or Make?
- 4th-M10-07: Second Conditional
- 4th-M10-08: Dialogue-Second Conditional
- 4th-M10-09-Apostrophes for possession
- 4th-M10-10: First Conditional
- 4th-M10-11: Adverbs
- 4th-M1-1- Present Simple
- 4th-M11-01: too + adjective
- 4th-M11-02: not + adjective + enough
- 4th-M11-03: Present Perfect Questions
- 4th-M11-04: For or since ?
- 4th-M11-05: Functions
- 4th-M11-06: Vocabulary
- 4th-M11-07: Present Perfect
- 4th-M12-01- Present Perfect Passive.
- 4th-M12-02-Present Simple Passive or Past Simple Passive?
- 4th-M12-03-Passive or Active?
- 4th-M12-04-Passive Voice
- 4th-M12-05-Passive Voice
- 4th-M12-06- Past Participle Forms.
- 4th-M12-07-Past Participle forms
- 4th-M1-2-Present Continuous Questions
- 4th-M1-3- Expressing preferences
- 4th-M13-01-Question Words
- 4th-M13-03: Intentions and arrangements
- 4th-M13-04: Asking for and refusing permission
- 4th-M13-05- Future Tenses
- 4th-M13-06-Future time words
- 4th-M13-07-Future tenses
- 4th-M14-01-Linking words: contrast
- 4th-M14-02- Linking words
- 4th-M14-03- Question tags 1
- 4th-M14-04- Question tags 2
- 4th-M14-05- Question tags **
- 4th-M1-4-Time Adverbials & word order
- 4th-M15-01- prepositions of TIME
- 4th-M15-02- prepositions of PLACE
- 4th-M15-03- prepositions of MOVEMENT
- 4th-M15-04- Adjectives with prepositions.
- 4th-M15-05- Verbs with prepositions
- 4th-M15-06-Relative clauses.
- 4th-M15-07-Who or whose?
- 4th-M15-08-Where or which?
- 4th-M15-09-Prepositions 1
- 4th-M15-10-Prepositions 2
- 4th-M1-5-Present Simple & Present Continuous
- 4th-M1-6-Present Simple
- 4th-M1-7- Present Simple or Present Continuous?
- 4th-M1-8- Present Continuous
- 4th-M2-1-Linkers: and/but or because
- 4th-M2-2- Present Perfect
- 4th-M2-3-Types of houses
- 4th-M2-4- Present Perfect **
- 4th-M2-5- Present Perfect - Present Simple **
- 4th-M2-6- Personal letter
- 4th-M2-7- Present Simple or Present Perfect
- 4th-M3-11-Phrasal verbs
- 4th-M3-12-Choose the correct word
- 4th-M3-1-Vocabulary: Adjectives
- 4th-M3-2-Write a dialogue in the Past Simple
- 4th-M3-3-Past Simple verbs
- 4th-M3-4-Past Simple negative sentences
- 4th-M3-5-Past Simple questions
- 4th-M3-6-Past Continuous
- 4th-M3-7-Past Simple or Past Continuous?
- 4th-M3-8-Giving opinions
- 4th-M3-9-Opinion words and expressions.
- 4th-M4-1-Present Perfect
- 4th-M4-2- Present Perfect
- 4th-M4-3-Past Simple or Present Perfect?
- 4th-M4-4-Past Simple and Present Perfect
- 4th-M4-5-Linking words
- 4th-M4-7-Past Simple or Past Continuous?
- 4th-M4-8-Past Simple or Present Perfect ?
- 4th-M5-1-Have to
- 4th-M5-2-Can / Can't / Have to / Not have to
- 4th-M5-3-have to / don't have to/ can / can't
- 4th-M5-4-can/can't,have/don't have to, must/mustn't,needn't
- 4th-M5-5-Complete the dialogue
- 4th-M5-6-Giving advice
- 4th-M5-7-Verbs and nouns.
- 4th-M5-8-Choose the correct expression
- 4th-M5-9: Modals
- 4th-M6-01-Comparative adjectives
- 4th-M6-02- **Superlative questions
- 4th-M6-03-Comparatives and Superlatives.
- 4th-M6-04-Different types of food
- 4th-M6-05-Compound words
- 4th-M6-06-Choose the correct answer
- 4th-M6-07-Linking words
- 4th-M6-08-Choose the correct answer.
- 4th-M6-09-Write the words in the correct order.
- 4th-M6-10- Comparatives and superlatives
- 4th-M7-2-a little / much
- 4th-M7-3-a few/ many
- 4th-M7-4-Some, any, no, a lot of with uncountable nouns and plural countable nouns
- 4th-M7-5-Some, any, no, a lot of , many, much, a little, a few
- 4th-M7-6- Functions-Shopping
- 4th-M7-7- Money words
- 4th-M7-8-Multi-part verbs
- 4th-M8- Adjectives: -ing or -ed ?
- 4th-M8-01- Going to
- 4th-M8-02-Will or Going to (1)
- 4th-M8-03-Will or Going to (2)
- 4th-M8-04-Will or Going to (3)
- 4th-M8-05- Will or Going to (4)
- 4th-M9-02-Pronouns and possessive adjectives.
- 4th-M9-03: Zero conditional 1
- 4th-M9-04: Zero conditional 2
- 4th-M9-05: Zero conditional 3
- 4th-M9-06: First conditional
- 4th-M9-07: First Conditional 1
- 4th-M9-08: First Conditional 2
- 4th-M9-09: Zero or First Conditional?
- 4th-M9-10: Prepositions
- 4th-M9-11: Zero and First Conditional
- 4th-M9-12: Functions
- 4th-M9-13: Vocabulary: Television Programmes
- 4th-Passive Voice in the past (1)
- 4th-Passive voice in the past (2)
- 4th-Passive Voice in the present (1)
- 4th-Passive voice in the present (2)
Beyond - Recupero 2016
New Quizzes 2009
test 4 quizzes 3rd jrs.
test 4 quizzes 4th jrs.
test 4 quizzes 5th jrs.
test 4 quizzes 6th jrs.
test 4 quizzes Pre-First
- Reading Detective - Main Idea - 10