Word Lesson 2: Font practice
1. Click on Start ► Go to All Programs or Programs ► Go to Microsoft Office ► Go to Microsoft Office Word 2003
2. Type the following sentences with your information:
My name is ________. I am from ___________.
3. Double-click on the word ‘name.’
4. Click on the B in the toolbar above. See how the word changes. This is called BOLD.
5. Double-click on the word ‘from.’
6. Click on the I in the toolbar above. See how the word changes. This is called ITALIC.
7. Double-click on the place where you are from.
8. Click on the U in the toolbar above. See how the word changes. This is called UNDERLINE.
B. More FONT Practice:
1. Type the following sentence:
On Saturday I like to _____________.
2. Double-click on ‘Saturday.’
3. Click on the arrow next to the font style.
4. Click on a different font style and see how the word changes.
5. Now click on the arrow next to the font size.
6. Click on another number and see how the word gets larger or smaller.
7. Now double-click on another word and repeat #3 - #7 to practice.
E. Close Your Document
When you are finished, click on the red X in the top right corner.
Congratulations! Now you can open a document, type something with the font style you like, and close your document. Keep practicing so you don’t forget!
|Please enter your name. (optional)