30-day free trial
9B Study Questions Exodus 9-17
Copy this to my account
Study Questions for Exodus 9-17
1. Why did God send all his plagues upon Pharaoh’s heart and upon his people?
2. Name in order the occurrence the ten plagues.
3. Why does the Bible say that God “hardened Pharaoh’s heart”?
4. What did God command every Israelite to ask of his Egyptian neighbor?
5. What finally persuaded Pharaoh to let the Israelites go into the wilderness to sacrifice to Yahweh?
6. How were the Israelites to be protected from the effects of the tenth plague?
7. How many Israelite men came out of Egypt according to the book of Exodus?
8. What was the celebration of the Israelites’ deliverance from Egypt called?
9. Who was permitted to participate in this celebration?
10. Who was to be consecrated to God because He freed the Israelites?
11. Whose bones did Moses carry with him on the journey to the Promised Land?
12. What two visible signs indicated that God was marching with His people?
13. Who sang a song of victory after crossing the Red Sea? Who danced?
14. Describe what happened in the wilderness of Sin?
15. What happened to the manna when the Israelites tried to save it overnight?
16. How long did God feed his people with manna?
17. How did the Israelites win the battle against Amalek and his troops?